The medical spa industry has been enjoying an explosive growth in both popularity and the number of spas now in operation. This huge growth has led medical spas to now seek insurance for their service needs. Taking into consideration the many services that are provided by Injectables, Weight Loss and Wellness, and Day Spa treatments our Medical Spa coverage is one of the most comprehensive in the industry. We work with industry professionals to understand the risks associated with the many procedures that Medical Spas are now providing.
Policies can be purchased on behalf of MediSpas who host the Cosmetic/Medical Services or by the doctor, nurse, aestheticians or anyone who can legally operate within their state.
We can cover the entire facility or individuals operating in single or multiple locations.
OUR MEDISPA INSURANCE PROGRAM OFFERS THE FOLLOWING:
- Blepharoplasty Insurance
- Body Contouring / Cellulite Reduction
- Botox Insurance
- Colon Hydrotherapy Insurance
- Dermal Fillers Insurance
- Dietitians and Wellness Analysis Insurance
- Dysport Insurance
- Endovenous Treatment Insurance
- Hair Restoration Insurance
- hCG Insurance
- Hormone Treatments Insurance
- IPL Insurance
- Laser Insurance
- Laser / Vaser Assisted Liposuction Insurance
- LED Insurance
- Medical Assistant Insurance
- Medical Director Insurance Coverage
- Medical Peels Insurance
- Mesotherapy Insurance
- Microdermabrasion Insurance
- Permanent Cosmetics Insurance
- PRP Insurance
- Radio Frequency Insurance
- Sclerotherapy Insurance
- Silhouette Lift Insurance
- Tumescent Liposuction Insurance
- Vitamin Injectables Insurance
- Wart Removal Insurance
- Weight Loss Insurance
- Xeomin Insurance
OUR INJECTABLE INSURANCE PROGRAM OFFERS THE FOLLOWING:
- Botox, Dysport & Xeomin - including off label use. Coverage for Botox & Dysport can also be extended for the treatment of migraines, hyperhidrosis, and masseters.
- Dermal Fillers that are FDA Approved including PRP/Selphyl
- Vitamins - B12, B Complex, Chromium, Glycine, Amino Acids, Vitamin-C
- Hormone Treatments
(For a complete listing of covered services provided for Injectables Click Here)
OUR WEIGHT LOSS AND WELLNESS INSURANCE PROGRAM OFFERS THE FOLLOWING:
- Nutritional Counseling
- Dietitian Services
- Wellness Analysis
(For a complete listing of covered services provided for Weight Loss Service Click Here)
OUR DAY SPA INSURANCE PROGRAM OFFERS THE FOLLOWING:
- Facials & Peels
- Wax Removal
- Body Wraps
(For a complete listing of covered services provided for Day Spa Services Click Here)
Medical Spas have become a billion dollar a year industry. Because the industry offers clients minimally invasive medical procedures in a relaxed, spa-like enviroment, instead of having to go to a doctor's office, medi-spas have become the choice for many. Trendy and chic spas have been opening up all across the country. In fact, from 2005 to 2010 the medical spa industry grew from around 450 spas to almost 2,000 spas in just those five years. With more spas and more clients comes added risk and liability.
It comes as no surprise that along with the dramatic growth of the medical spa industry, we've also seen an increase in the number of lawsuits filed each year against spas for errors and injuries incurred during a procedure. A large portion of the lawsuits filed have been as a result of laser procedures where there have been severe burns and scarring. These types of injuries happen and these cases are on the rise and will continue to be so.
We completely understand the unique requirements of this industry, and our insurance products are competitively priced and designed specifically to meet the needs of the industry.